So I had some random thoughts going, and I'm just gonna put them out there:
- Our Operation Christmas Child boxes were finally shipped and I found out they are heading to Kenya. That's really exciting news!
- I constantly am thinking about my sponsor child in Haiti. I'm desperate for a letter back from him, yet I know he hasn't received our most recent responses yet. I see all these ideas on Pinterest and want to do them all!!!!!
- On the topic of my sponsor child, I was thinking of having like a fundraiser or something, and all the money raised go to him & his family. Or to just donate it to the most needed thing (like clean water for example) through Compassion International. Just an idea floating around in my head. I want to do something MORE than just donate to him monthly and write him letters.
- Trying to find a individual bible study is hard. I keep looking and nothing is jumping out at me.
- I started a new book series, and so far so good. I like books by Tiffany Reisz, she's an easy read, so this one is starting off well thus far. I'm like 4 pages in, haha!
- I have to order Girl Scout patches for Delaney's vest. She's missing a bunch she needs! I'm hoping to order them this week so I will have them before the new year and can work on getting her vest in order.
- Only 9 more days until I am off of work for Christmas break. It can't come soon enough! Then the holidays followed by a trip to Virginia to see family.
- Do a New Years Resolution this year? Ehhhhhh, I make one every year and it never pans out. Maybe this year will be different?
Have a nice Monday, everyone!